Marketing Web Publishing Specialist – JO#13650
Location: Carlsbad, Ca
Our client is a premier multinational biotechnology corporation focused on improving the human condition through systems, consumables, and services for researchers. They currently have a requirement for a Marketing Web Publishing Specialist. The position is located in Carlsbad, Ca.
you will be responsible for taking content from multiple business units partners (BUs) and feeding it thoughtfully into our website’s content management system. You will collaborate with the Business Units to ensure accuracy. And you will be mindful of our customer’s needs, ensuring the user experience is compelling.
- Create HTML pages within the Corporate content management system in collaboration with senior Web Authors, Client Services Managers, Digital Content Managers, and Business Partners.
- Manage workflow and maintain tight deadlines of multiple, simultaneous projects, with prioritization guidance from supervisor.
- Understand and apply style guidelines.
- Understand site architecture and navigational guidelines, both best practices and based on company styles.
- Edit/prepare optimized web-ready digital graphics by compositing, masking, sharpening, resizing, etc., as needed.
- Interface within the Project Management System on assigned projects. Includes retrieving assets, communicating details of project, uploading URLs for review, and completing assigned steps within the workflow.
- Collaborate with team members providing project status updates as needed to ensure timely and successful completion.
- Use critical thinking to identify when content provided needs clarification or correction, and seek out solutions from appropriate team members
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree, and 1–2 years of hands-on experience with customer-facing web sites.
- Experience working with content management systems, Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite of products including Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Solid understanding & experience with HTML and CSS.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Basic understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience in working with in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and an eye for design consistency.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all project team members on a formal, informal, written, and verbal basis.
- Team player with a positive attitude who is prepared to go the extra mile to accomplish business objectives.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US for any employer.
- Contract position
- Local candidates strongly preferred.
What’s in it for you?
- When your part of the team, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe.
- Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Help contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Vishnu Rajeev (Vishnu.email@example.com)
Key Words: HTML, CSS, SEO, Adobe Creative Suite of products including Photoshop, Acrobat, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver, URLs.