Tech Lead – Payments – 13655
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are looking for a Tech Lead with Payments experience in the eCommerce team. They view eCommerce as a strategic capability and are actively looking for highly motivated qualified individuals to be part of a growing team that will deliver on strategic capabilities in this area. This position is in Pleasanton, California.
Our client is utilizing the latest in technologies to build market-leading solutions for eCommerce. They are seeking an experienced Application developer with strong foundations in eCommerce Search for our eCommerce team. The chosen candidate will be a part of a high performance, Agile development team that will create a compelling online shopping experience. The role is responsible for supporting Omni-channel initiatives including integration with eCommerce Customer interface & Marketing and Merchandising and other systems as required. You must be able to deliver systems that operate efficiently in a large-scale distributed environment.
• Design and develop features / services and functions using Java EE and/or .Net platform
• Previous experience with IBM WCS will be a plus.
• Knowledge of Order Management systems is required.
• Experience with payment systems will be a big plus
• Provide inputs on design of cross-platform solutions to serve eCommerce business
• Contribute to technical decisions with various technical leaders
• Analyze business requirements with business analysts and engineers
• Work with team members distributed across globally
• Apply industry best practices to design and programming activities.
• Coach and mentor junior team members on technical design and solutions
• In-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs
• Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary
• Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis
• Working knowledge of SQL
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• 6+ years hands-on experience in OOAD, Java EE and Web Service Technologies (SOAP, REST)
• Comfort in a heavily metrics-driven search environment where there’s tremendous opportunity for a capable lead engineer to drive a high level of conversion and value
• Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms
• Experience with large scale event driven design serving high volume transactions and having high availability
• Knowledgeable and experienced in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment
• Familiar with software development methodologies and continuous integration practices and tools
• W2 or C2C
• Position type: Contract/ C2H
• Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
• Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
• Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
• Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Kanchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2305