Java backend developer – 13656
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include electronic, automotive, systems, and services. They have a requirement for a Java backend developer to work in their Santa Clara, CA facility.
The Web Developer will be responsible for building reliable state of the art cloud-services web applications. In this role, the position will be responsible for the development of multi-tiered systems that captures data 24 hours a day, makes data accessible at scale via APIs and front-end web systems, and leverage established tools to automate the operation and maintenance of such systems with high levels of performance and availability.
· Development and support of web applications, application APIs and platform interfaces
· Work closely with design team, IT researchers and data scientists to prototype and implement our web and mobile applications
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (preferably a master’s degree), Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 8-10+ years of software development experience
· Strong expertise and experience in developing complex web applications with responsive design techniques across desktop, tablet and mobile
· Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture is preferable
· Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
· · Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
· Backend Java platform development experience; Node JS is strong plus
· Familiar with MySQL, MongoDB or other time series database technologies.
· Experienced with ArcGIS, ESRI and geographical tools
· Experienced with ETL tools is a MUST. Pentaho preferred. NOTE : not looking for a Datawarehouse person
· Able to write clean, maintainable code and experienced with linting tools
What’s in it for You:
About the Client:
This client has a reputation for leading innovation in their area of expertise. They are a multinational corporation, but operate in smaller, nimble units responsive to their client needs. The focus of this company is on providing IT technologies and services. They have excellent facilities, great people and a stellar café!
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Kanchan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 106.