Power BI Administrator – 13687 – Las Vegas, NV
Our client is one of the leading resorts in the world. They are currently in need of an experienced Power BI Administrator to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is Contract and is at their Las Vegas, NV facility.
- Use business intelligence system administration tools to monitor, manage, and configure system components such as Microsoft SharePoint SSAS, Power BI, and SAS.
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop functional dashboards and reports accordingly.
- Identify, debug, and resolve dashboard and reporting issues.
- Perform upgrading, patching and migration tasks in development, test and production environments.
- Diagnose and resolve issues in environment using diagnostic log files.
- Create and review procedures associated with managing existing and new IT systems and services as needed.
- Advise on best practices for Power BI.
- Experience administering and deploying Power BI tool.
- Ability to gather and analyze business requirements and create practical solutions that meet them.
- Ability to manage large, complex technical projects from start to finish.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in all mediums.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: 6 Months (potential extension)
- Position location: Las Vegas, NV
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client is a global entertainment company with national and international locations featuring best-in-class hotels and casinos, state-of-the art meetings and conference spaces, incredible live and theatrical entertainment experiences, and an extensive array of restaurant, nightlife and retail offerings. They create immersive, iconic experiences through its suite of Las Vegas-inspired brands. Their portfolio encompasses 27 unique hotel offerings including some of the most recognizable resort brands in the industry. The company is expanding throughout the U.S. and around the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated teams of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. We will to get back to you ASAP. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.