#13745- Content Strategist
Our client is seeking a Content Strategist who will be tasked with articulating and executing end-to-end content strategy solutions for multiple lines of business. As such, the strategist will work with multiple stakeholders including UX teams (Ix Design, Production/Delivery, Visual Design, etc.), product management, and front-end and back-end technology.
Key Job Responsibilities:
· Support and execute content strategy for website design and content, as well as new products or product enhancements, providing light to moderate content strategy as need.
· Assess the scope of an upcoming project and manage partner teams' expectations around process, deliverables, and timelines.
· Collaborate with partners including User Experience Design, Product Management, and Technology to inform them of process and to set expectations.
· Work with internal business and UX teams to develop and improve content as well as execute content deliverables
· 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, innovation, or digital consulting
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Demonstrated experience with planning for and developing online, mobile and cross-channel content (Focus on short copy – UI, chat/conversational interfaces)
· Experience or exposure to AI and conversational UI tools and approaches such as voice UI design, chatbot scripting, or similar
· Experience working with existing brand/content guidelines as well as developing new content standards and tools, including style guides, lexicons, and content typologies
· Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
· Deep understanding of customer engagement, digital content, and content management technologies and their impact on user experience design
· Understanding of the user-centered design process, including personas, task analysis, task flows, content audits, content strategies, and user testing
· Prior experience developing and leading workshops such as journey mapping, rapid prototyping, or similar early stage concepts for digital solutions
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment and adapt to scope and schedule changes
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills to ensure deliverable deadlines and expectations are met
Duration: 2 years contract
Locations: San Francisco, CA, Oakland, CA, Charlotte, NC
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to call Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org), 408-400-2300.