PBX Architect – 13747
Our client is the leader in enterprise cloud platform video communications, across mobile, desktop, and room systems. They have a requirement for a PBX Architect towork in their San Jose facility.
· Need to implement new functionality, has ties to RevPro implementation. Need implementation support.
· Simplify billing portal user interface for Resellers.
· Enterprise customers required billing by departments.
· New product offering with bundled and usage billing.
· Billing automation for Partners on private cloud based on usage
· Customers need prorated quotes for mid billing cycle purchases
· Some cards authorize well but have issues with payments. Need to get advanced authorization module from Cybersource
· Customers need PO# listed on the invoice for each incremental purchase and recurring
· Sales team wants to book the Orders now with future provisioning date (OP doesn't have the concept of delayed provisioning.
· Need to make sure our online buy experience is not impacted when Zuora is not available
Location: San Jose, CA
Full time 3 months contract role (Possibility of extension)
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.