PowerPoint Specialist - 13763
This client is the backbone for the design of semiconductors and is helping to accelerate technology around the world. As the hands down leader in EDA, they are public and one of the best places to work in the Bay Area. They currently have a requirement for a PowerPoint Specialist. This is a 12 Month Contract position based in Mountain View, CA.
- Responsible for designing and developing visual presentations in PowerPoint for executive leadership
- Regularly create new presentation slides that tell a story, integrating charts, tables, and words to deliver a compelling message
- Support and enable other members of the team in aligning with brand and visual guidelines across their PowerPoint needs
- Incorporate concepts, builds, transitions, animations, data visualization, and other techniques that can be used to help convey meaning
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Assist in non-presentation production design tasks when needed, including infographics and other related materials
- Translate initial designs all the way through to a finished product
- Provide excellent internal customer service
- Strong PowerPoint experience supporting executive leadership
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Experienced and comfortable with Microsoft Office
- At least 4 years of experience designing for a B2B client
- 12 Months Contract
- Local candidates strongly preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.