Java Engineer - 13786
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Java Engineer This Contract-To-Hire position is in Pleasanton, California and looking for the candidates who can work on W2 payment term.
- Design and develop Java EE applications and services for complex leading-edge Digital platforms
- Experienced developing modern and scalable Web applications targeted towards high traffic B2C applications.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Experience in OOAD, Java EE, Web Service Technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Experience with cloud platform services and application development using Microsoft Azure, AWS is good to have.
- Databases such as Oracle, UDB, SQL Server
- Java Frameworks such as Play, EJB, Hibernate
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US and eligible to work on W2 payment term
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 106