RevPro Revenue Business Analyst –13796
Our client is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. Their Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. Currently they are looking fro RevPro Business Analyst for a Permanent role based in San Francisco, CA
- Play a key role in New Revenue Standard Implementation from Business Transformation Organization
- Work on key initiatives in the Revenue track
- Liaise with IT on ongoing cross functional Tier2 and Tier 3 key projects and enhancements.
- Work closely with Revenue business teams, and IT Finance Support team on operational issues
- Create test scenarios, create test scripts, and actively conduct testing. Participate in UAT testing for various projects to compare actual with expected results and liaise with IT to resolve bug fixes
- Perform process mapping, evaluate existing processes and procedures and document as necessary
- Make recommendations and process improvement and adoption of best practices in subscription domain
- Define and analyze the requirements, prepare the BRDs, develop Test trackers, and coordinate business user testing.
Requirements and Specifications:
- Business Analyst with 7+ years of experience in the areas of Order Management, Receivables, Service Contracts with Revenue focused business analysis experience
- Strong revenue background including Revenue Arrangements with Multiple Deliverables & ASC606
- Hands on experience in data conversions and implementation for Software Subscription and License Business Models
- Knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios including Quote-to-cash and financial (Rev Rec) transactions and processes
- Excel Savvy and drive data analysis & reconciliation between legacy system and new application
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Duration: Fulltime/ C2H
- Location: San Francisco, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Feel free to directly email Mani firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2304