13803 - Websphere Message Broker Expert
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently looking for a Websphere Message Broker Expert. This position is Contract-To-Hire and located in Pleasanton, California.
- 8+ years hands-on overall development experience with over 3 years with IBM Integration Broker and/or WebSphere Message Broker
- Strong experience working with multiple mapping techniques in IIB (Mapper, ESQL, Java nodes)
- Strong experience implementing MQ, MQ-MFT, File, DB based interfaces, SFTP based file transfers using IIB
- Strong experience testing interfaces with built in IIB testing and tools
- Experience working with multiple data formats, XML, Fixed length etc
- Experience integrating with databases using ESQL, Java, mapper nodes
- Experience writing rules for data interchange in ESQL
- Design and develop security features into the IIB flows.
- Set up Broker domains and execution groups
- Preferred -- Experience in deployment tools such as Changeman (Serena)
- Set up Flow patterns/templates and develop re-usable flows, sub-flows
- Hands on development skill with Java
- Experience working on multiple operating systems (windows, Unix all flavors)
- Experience in database audit, storage of events in IIB event generation
- Strong trouble shooting, root cause analysis, debugging and problem resolution skills.
- Must be able to work on W2 payment term
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
- Local to Bay Area, CA candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.