Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services.They have a requirement for an to work in their facility.
This is a Contract-role for the candidates who can work on W2 payment term and local to Bay Area, CA.
Design and code compact and efficient low latency and high resiliency software. This is a hands-on Programming/Scripting position. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing coding and design methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
- Solid core Java and middleware (non-GUI) development. C++ development is highly desirable.
- Experience must include multi-process and multi-threaded network applications on Linux.
- Ability to understand, analyze and debug kernel panics and crash dumps
- Professional experience with System Vendors. Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Oracle, Juniper Networks, IBM…
- Experience developing with VMware vSphere 5.5/above SDK.
- Experience with management of SAN/NAS storage, Servers, Network switches.
- Background in Machine Learning - Plus to have
- NO CTC CANDIDATES, W2 Payment term only
- Local candidates in Bay Area, CA only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please click apply with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.