Security Project Manager – 13834
Our client is a discount retail powerhouse based in the East Bay. They are dedicated to continuously improving the technologies used to make their business more efficient. In support of this effort, they have an immediate need for a Security Project Manager. This is a 12-month+ contract role at their Dublin, CA location.
- Handling security projects end to end.
- Develop and maintain the detailed, project plan
- Manage multiple complex projects independently and concurrently
- Manage project status report, issues, action items, change log, internal and external dependencies
- Facilitate project status meetings, requirements and design discussions
- Develop implementation solutions that align with strategic direction and standards
- Manage risk issues and participate in the application of the risk management process
- Develop and sustain strong working relationships with client project team staff and senior management
- Demonstrate the application of approved project management methods and business methods
- At least 8+ years’ experience supporting, managing and analyzing security related projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive IT experience with at least 8 years in Information Technology security
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and handle critical situation, negotiating solutions and resolving conflicts
- Strong experience with MS Excel (Pivot tables, Formulas), MS PowerPoint for presentations and analysis and reporting.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to communicate with senior stakeholders.
- Has knowledge or aptitude to learn Qualyscan or sharepoint.
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, computer science, or a related technical discipline
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or other Information Security related certification
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Local candidates only
- 12 months+ contract
- Position location: Dublin, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Or you can contact Shruti directly (email@example.com), 408-400-2297.