SAP Vistex Business Analyst - 13878
This Fortune 500 client has been in the health care industry for over 180 years, delivering vital medicines, medical supplies and information technology solutions that touch the lives of patients in every health care setting. Old? Yes, but they remain at the forefront of technology and launch initiatives and solutions aimed at reshaping health care.
They are currently in urgent need of a SAP Vistex Business Analyst for a Contract to Hire opportunity. The consultant will configure the Vistex modules as well as assist in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of large-scale Vistex application solutions. The consultant will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge & manage business relationships within context of individual role. Position requires a percentage of travel based on the project needs and location of consultant.
· Business Analyst with good communication and soft skills.
· Ability to gather and understand business requirements, analyze and perform gap analysis, provide design options, perform configuration and write Functional specs, Test plans, UAT plans and train Business Super users. Perform unit test and support integration test; document test results, follow through with UAT observations. Support deployments
· Should have worked with projects with Agile delivery model with multiple deployments during iteration cycles
· Day-to-Day Activities:
o Project experience, including leading small to medium projects
o Vistex hands on configuration experience
o Preparing project documentation
o Blue Print Document
o Development List
o Functional/Technical Specifications
o Configuration Documents
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive pay
· Excellent facilities and great location
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
· Location: Irving, TX
· Contract to Hire
About the Client:
This client plays an integral role in health care and has a unique vision for its future. Their software, distribution, and business services play an essential role to address and overcome challenges faced today by health care organizations to help them run better and support better health.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta on (firstname.lastname@example.org)or call 408-739-4900 x 114.