Revenue Accounting Manager:
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Finance that will oversee the Revenue Accounting and Operations team. This individual will report into the Assistant Corporate Controller and will manage a global team of approximately 10-15 analysts.
Distribution Channel Trade Management
- Oversee the onboarding, termination, and audit of authorized Distributors
- Analyze the daily/weekly transmission of reporting from Distributors (Channel Inventory, POS, Claims)
Front End (Order to Invoice) Support and Review
- Review Quarterly Price Books prior to publishing
- Approve manual invoices, credits, debits
Revenue Accounting Close
- Manage the monthly and quarterly revenue close process, including assurance of accurate and timely results
- Support month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close for areas of functional responsibility including preparing or reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations
Operations Management, Process Improvement
- Maintain Revenue Recognition application and Revenue/Backlog reporting data warehouse
- Drive process improvements and automation to improve efficiencies within the group
Cross-Functional Business Partnering
- Provide financial analysis support for the Distribution Sales team including contract negotiations, ROI program review, channel inventory / weeks of inventory analysis, etc.
- Support Sales Operation team in forecasting end of quarter revenue results, providing insights on revenue accounting impacts
· BA or BS in finance/accounting or related field. CPA or MBA preferred.
· 10+ years of high tech revenue recognition experience.
· 5+ of managing direct reports, managing global team is a plus.
· Excellent knowledge of ASC 605 and ASC 606.
· Duration: Full Time
· Location: San Jose, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, a dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized in technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Please feel free to email Joseph (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300