Workday Finance Analyst - 13882
Our Client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for Workday Finance Analyst for a C2H opportunity in Pleasanton, CA.
· We are looking for technical and/or functional and/or architectural level resource
· Strong Workday Finance experience is a must have
· Revenue accounting / revenue operations is a plus
· 606 experience is a plus
· Strong enterprise applications experience
· 5-10+ years hands-on experience with enterprise business applications implementation and management (such as ERP, CRM, HCM, etc).
· 2-4+ years of Workday Finance & HCM experience with implementation, support or development
· Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, databases and how they work
· Very strong technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments; knowledge of relevant technology, tools, and middleware is critical
· Ability to write detailed technical specifications and understand how to interpret business requirement
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
· Contact to Hire, local only