Ecommerce Program Manager – 13883
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Ecommerce Program Manager. This position is contract and is at their East Bay (SF Bay) facility.
- Strong experience as Program Manager, Prior experience managing IT/software/Ecommerce projects through full lifecycles. Ecommerce /digital is preferred.
- Expertise in project management concepts, practices, and procedures in developing detailed plans for complex projects, with changing requirements, limited resources, and fixed deadlines
- Manage conflict between teammates - key for planning/executing work
- Ensure all stakeholders are clear on project progress all throughout the lifecycle
- Ability to organize/manage teams and plan/execute work
- Ability to clearly articulate project objectives
- Determine and execute the communication strategy for the different stakeholder type (i.e. executive sponsor, line manager of a resource, vendor, etc.)
- Strong communications with Outstanding cross-functional management and leadership skills
- Effective meeting facilitation skills and abilities to drive team participation and group decisions across all levels and boundaries
- Work with other project/program managers and cross functional team proactively to align schedules and resources to meet deadlines, identifying risks and removing roadblocks
- Highly flexible and adaptive, able to multi-thread across a number of simultaneous projects
· Must be currently authorized to work in the US
· Position type: Contract to Hire
· Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
· Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Jalpa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: IT, information technology, Project Manager, Retail, Agile, Jira, Ecommerce, Program manager, Web, mobile