UI Developer - 13889
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a strong UI Developer.
- This is a Contract position, 6 months (may be extended) based in Palo Alto, CA. Local candidates strongly preferred.
As a UI engineer, you will:
· Work with the team to design and implement features and frameworks in an agile manner
· Develop a simple-to-use user interface for a complex product, apply new technologies, best design practices and usability patterns
· Contribute to end-to-end system architecture, working with cross-functional teams
· Collaborate with UE teams, product managers and other technical teams to create optimized and delightful user experiences
Must have skills:
· Experience with modern web libraries such as jQuery, Angular2+, etc.
· Experience with network communication protocols
· Solid CS, OOP/OOD, design patterns
· Good grasp on usability and interaction design
· Track record in large-scale system software development
· Demonstrated visual design and layout skills
· Experience with server-side processing such as templating, packaging, and delivery
· Some end-to-end system design experience
What’s in it for You:
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email me, Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.