#13904- IT Supply Chain Project Manager
Our client is looking for a project manager to assist in a migration for new supply chain applications. The current supply chain applications that are out of support/ near out of support need to be remediated so they can be current in terms of Life-Cycle management. The project also needs to make sure that the applications are ready to migrate to the new cloud.
• Participate in tactical planning surrounding upgrading technology lifecycle and migrating applications to Atlas
• Provide leadership and assume accountability for the development and delivery of Technical Project Management needed to support business regarding SC Life Cycle Remediation.
• Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts; encourages creativity while maintaining high caliber productivity and quality.
• Partner with Infrastructure, IT PMO, Application Development, and Services and Support teams to create detailed plans for cross-domain initiatives.
• Use existing Project Management best practices, including the adoption of industry standard tools, technologies, and methodologies.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
• 5-8 years of experience with planning, building and supporting technology environments and release management within a complex, distributed Datacenter and remote location environments.
• 5 years technical coordination or project management experience in a complex, multi-system, multi-environments role
• 3-5 years of working on Life Cycle projects on OS, DB and Integration technologies.
• Excellent technical documentation, diagramming (Visio), use of MS Office and Sharepoint, communication, facilitation, and collaboration skills.
• Extensive experience with matrixed technical project teams, both onshore and offshore.
• Advanced skills in coordinating application builds, continuous integration, version and configuration control.
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Dublin, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career goal.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Joseph (email@example.com) or call at 408-400-2300.