Digital Marketing Analyst - 13938
Our client is currently in need of a strong Digital (Growth) Marketing Analyst.
This is a Contract position, 12 months (may be extended) based in San Francisco, CA. Local candidates only. W2 payment terms only.
The Growth Marketing Analyst provides support to Segment Leads and Growth Marketers in the measurement of experiments, understanding of key cohorts, and identification of growth levers that drive results for the Consumer, Small Business and Education segments of the (USD)4.5B Creative Cloud business. The Growth Marketing Analyst delivers and facilitates understanding of insights to inform growth strategies, and to track the performance of ongoing experiments.
· Test analysis – measure impact of A/B and multivariate tests and surface the deeper insights of what is driving results and where to test next Transform complex data and analysis into actionable, easy to communicate insights.
· Validate marketers’ experiment design including hypothesis, segmentation, and KPIs with statistical rigor
· Go beyond test KPIs to understand downstream impacts of growth strategies
· Promote best practices in experimentation and data analysis in broader team
· Provide key data points for growth strategies including cohort insights and run-rate metrics
· Contribute to testing and optimization brainstorms and backlogs on an ongoing basis
· Hands-on creation of dashboards for experimentation reporting and cohort analysis
· Possible engagement with Marketing Cloud teams to evolve capabilities within the products
· Build quarterly testing recaps that surface high-impact findings and opportunities
· 3+ years of demonstrated experience in digital marketing analysis
· Direct experience leveraging big data analytics platforms such as Hadoop Experience in querying and manipulating large data sets for analytical purposes using SQL-like languages (Hive / Impala experience preferred)
· Understanding of marketing processes and best practices Experience in Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, and PowerPivot add-in experience preferred)
· Good attention to detail and ability to QA multiple data sources
· Proficiency in statistical calculations in relation to A/B Testing Track record of consistent delivery and execution
· Passionate about leveraging technology to make growth analytics more efficient and effective Advanced Excel skills
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email me, Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.