Business Systems Analyst- 13939
You will be responsible for translating Business requirements to System solutions, performing fit gap analysis, Business process re-engineering, documenting and implementing the solutions.
· Analyze current business processes – Order to Cash, Reverse Logistics, Inventory Management, Accounting, Customer support, and Partner/Vendor integrations, identify areas of improvement and automation, applying industry best practices.
· Facilitate work sessions with stakeholders from multiple business units & 3rd party vendors/partners to capture requirements and design/document workflows.
· Implement solutions in NetSuite, deploy and conduct end-to-end testing with all back-office applications to ensure that business requirements are being met
· Own the administration of NetSuite modules- develop and optimize solutions using Customizations, Scripting, and Workflows.
· Proficiency in NetSuite Modules – OrderManagement, Inventory, Financials, Accounting
· Hands on implementation experience in key SuiteCloud developer tools – SuiteSuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, SuiteScript, SuiteBuilder
· Experience with integrating Netsuite to other business applications & 3rd party tools
· Develop, test and deploy custom application extensions using system SuiteTalk API and third-party tools
· Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams across the breadth of the business in global locations
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in layman or technical terms as required
· Proficiency with reporting \ business analytics, and database management tools
· Knowledge of Data Structures and Reporting
Duration: Full-time Permanent
Location: Newark, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client
challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals is specialized by
technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career
needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and
the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc..) Feel free to email Joseph (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2300.