Change Management Project Manager - 13942
In a world full of threats to the integrity and performance of critical Internet systems, our client provides a range of products that mitigate these risks. As a successful start up, and now as a public company, they have continuously advanced their technologies, and provide solutions to thousands of clients across the globe. They currently have a requirement for a contract to hire role – Change Management Project Manager for a highly visible position.
· Program / Project Management core competencies managing complex projects with multiple tracks in the Technology industry.
· Project Planning & Development
· Project Plan Execution & Scope Control
· Risk & Issue Management
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in change management on medium to large scale projects, with thorough understanding of the "People" side of change
· comfortable addressing the human dynamics of change.
· Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
· Demonstrated expertise with Divestitures.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive problem solver.
· Ability to lead and facilitate meetings and training sessions.
· Ability to proactively identify and mitigate potential risks that may impact the delivery of the engagement.
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· 6 months CTH
· Location: Santa Clara, CA
· Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
· Cool, fast growing and nimble company with a central Silicon Valley location.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work with key management, across business units and have a major impact on how the business is run.
About the Client:
This public company grew fast, very fast, and they did so by embracing advanced technology from the very beginning. Their products are diverse, but all geared toward making the corporate infrastructure safe from the peril of the net. They are still small, though very successful.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
- Key Words: IT, information technology, project management, Oracle EBS, R12, Oracle 11i, Oracle fusion, Salesforce, SFDC, change management