#13947 - Senior IT Manager, Finance Applications
Our client is an American corporation that develops, manufactures and markets robotic products.
They have a requirement for a Senior IT Manager, to work in their Sunnyvale, CA facility. This is a Full-Time role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop Solutions and Processes around the Financial Planning & Analysis function.
- Work closely with business management in developing IT strategies and implementing those strategies timely and cost effectively
- Serve and act as the main contact for all IT-related matters for the Finance function in matters concerning Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Provide overall direction for FP&A within the IT Application’s group
- Provide production support for existing applications ensuring responsiveness to customer requests and quality of work
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change within the assigned business functions.
- Lead, coach and mentor team members
- Develop and manage budge
- Director level
- Experience managing business applications teams supporting Finance.
- At least 10 years of experience designing, implementing and supporting business applications for Finance requirements
- Design Solutions both technical and functional and implementation and support applications
- Successful track record in working on cross-functional, cross-team projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent. MBA preferred
- SAP Cost Center, Profit Center accounting, Profitability Analysis and Product Costing, Hyperion Planning
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Medha Haridas (email@example.com) or call me at 408-648-2010.