Project Manager/Scrummaster – 13958
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Project Manager/Scrummaster. This position is contract and is at their East Bay (SF Bay) facility.
· We are looking for a digital web and Mobile PM. This candidate will run Development Sprints which are bi weekly. Must have a good technical experience around web and mobile.
· This candidate will play the scrum master role..
· Ability to organize/manage teams and plan/execute work
· Ability to partner with the line managers in understanding skill level
· Manage conflict between teammates - key for planning/executing work
· Ability to clearly articulate project objectives
· Facilitate a working session to define tasks, assign resources, and have the resources estimate their assigned tasks
· Monitor progress against tasks, quickly discern tasks that are getting behind schedule and addressing the cause of the delay
· Managing stakeholder expectations
· Ability to identify stakeholders (anyone who will have impact or be impacted by the outcome of the project)
· Determine and execute the communication strategy for the different stakeholder type (i.e. executive sponsor, line manager of a resource, vendor, etc.)
· Ensure all stakeholders are clear on project progress all throughout the lifecycle
· Must be currently authorized to work in the US
· Contract length: 12 Months
· Position type: Contract
· Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
· Competitive pay for contact and permanent position, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
· Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 121