Business Systems Analyst – 13960
Our direct client is one of the leading American supermarket chain. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Business Systems Analyst (Peoplesoft HCM). This Contract role located in Phoenix, AZ .
HR - IT has a need for a PeopleSoft Techno-Functional or Functional Analyst. This role will primarily be responsible for PeopleSoft functional analysis and design to support projects within PeopleSoft HCM application.
• Analysis/Design of the promotional system. Work with divisional business pricing users to understand pricing requirements in order to determine how to modify the promotional system to satisfy their requirements.
• Collaborate and provide input to the development team to meet the business needs.
• Knowledge of major tasks, deliverables, formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
• Knowledge and fluency working with various development methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support.
• Contributes to requirements gathering and communicating with the development team and business teams.
• Guides the project team towards the incremental delivery of project releases.
• Facilitates and encourage communication and information flow between end users and the project teams to refine requirements, define the project vision, and develop project goals and roadmaps.
• Identify, analyze, and document system requirements (functional and non-functional).
• Partner with testing team to produce test case development, oversee the planning and execution of UAT, and perform testing activities as needed
Key Deliverables - Support PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application, work with business users, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design and development. Implement new enhanced solution on the existing processes. Involve in performance tuning and optimization efforts.
Top 3-5 Required Skills
• Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, Technology Diploma or equivalent qualification.
• 8+ years of Analysis/Design of PeopleSoft HCM application implementation/support experience on the functional side.
• Functional understanding of two or more of the following modules within PeopleSoft HCM: NA Payroll, Absence Management, Core HR, SS/MSS, Contract Admin.
• 4+ years of Retail systems experience.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Oracle PeopleSoft functional skills for core HCM modules, experience in SQL, PS Query reporting tools.
• Familiar with standard Release and Configuration Management processes, STAT and highly adaptive to changing environments.
• Strong understanding of coding standards, best practices.
• Experience in People Tools 8.5x, PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 or greater desirable
Additional Required Skills
• Understanding of emerging business solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies.
• Good trouble shooting skills, strong experience in PeopleSoft business process slow, technical design and analysis, troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of common Retail Platforms, UNIX/LINUIX and Mainframe technology.
• Ability to contribute to making critical and successful decisions under pressure.
• Ability to build constructive relationships with senior application architects and project managers and gain their trust.
• Proficient with PL/SQL, Performance analysis, experience with Oracle 11g or greater version.
• Flexibility and ability to work collaboratively within a matrix, 'virtual' environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with outside contracting vendors.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with a team.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
• Excellent communications skills (written and oral), customer service skills and problem solving skills.
• Passionate about delivering quality products in a timely fashion.
• Eager and passionate to learn and grow in a very diverse and technical rich environment.
• Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage tasks and work independently.
· Contract Role
· Location: Phoenix, AZ
· Onsite interview Preferred
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, etc..) Feel free to email Mehnaz (email@example.com) or call 408-715-1210 x 102