QA Engineer - 13971
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. The Information Technology Department has an opening for a QA Engineer. This is a 12 months Contract position is in Pleasanton, California.
- Design and develop tests scenarios covering functional features, stress/stability, performance, integration, and end-to-end experience
- Work closely with product owners, development, program management to drive QA schedules, tasks, and release activities
- 7+ years’ experience in testing
· experience in testing Order Management System(OMS) preferably Manhattan or IBM Sterling or SAP Hybris is required.
- Experience in owning and driving features/components
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 12 months Contract
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. We will to get back to you ASAP. Feel free to email Bhavya Aluri (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 118.