13982 - Verification Engineer
Our client is a electronics design chain company. They currently have a requirement for a Verification Engineer to work in their San Jose, CA, CA facility. This is 6+ months contract role. On site interview is needed.
· Development and implementation of verification test-list and test-debug.
· Design and implementation of stimulus, checking and functional-coverage components of testbenches and testcases using UVM-SystemVerilog to verify the requirements
· Triage of regressions, debug of simulations, analysis of coverage, and working with Design, Verification and other teams to resolve issues and achieve verification closure Teamwork
· Design, analysis, and debugging, strong knowledge of digital circuits
· Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering
· Knowledge of Verilog HDL, SystemVerilog, Specman e, C++/C , scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, Python,etc.
· Knowledge of Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) with Specman e or SystemVerilog
· Knowledge of Metric Driven Verification (MDV) experience
· Assertion development with SystemVerilog Assertions (SVA) or PSL
· Formal (Assertion) Based Verification
· Knowledge of DDR protocols
· Knowledge of AMBA/APB bus protocols
· Duration: 6+ months contract
· Location: San Jose, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, and employment preferences) You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 408-739-4900 Ext 123.