13983 - ASIC design engineers
Our client is a electronics design chain company. They currently have a requirement for a ASIC design engineers to work in their San Jose, CA, CA facility. This is 6+ months contract role. On site interview is needed.
- Develop of major ASIC blocks and subsystems (in some cases involving FPGAs), from concept to productization including:
- Balancing performance, area, power, and complexity
- Interfacing to third-party IP
- Working with physical design team on floorplanning and other physical issues
- Determining and executing development, integration, bringup and test plans.
- Writing detailed complete internal specifications
- Excellent skills in writing RTL (Verilog) and Design Synthesis
- Ensuring robust and complete timing constraints and evaluating STA results.
- Understanding of timing closures
- Working closely with verification teams during development
- Collaborating with firmware teams during specification and integration. Working with system and design validation testing teams during bringup and DVT phases.
- Knowledge of cadence and/or synopsys tools
- At least 5 -10 years++ of relevant experience.
- Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, graduate level or compensating experience. Proven success in development of complex ASIC, FPGAs and products.
- Demonstrated capability to design major blocks involving ASIC, IPs, logic, and FPGAs.
- Duration: 6+ months contract
- Location: San Jose, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, and employment preferences) You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 408-739-4900 Ext 123.