Project Manager – Data Analytics/Business Intelligence - 13989
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Project Manager – Data Analytics/Business Intelligence to work in their Englewood, CO or Santa Clara, CA facility. It is a Contract role.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT Project Management
- The candidates will need to have the following skillset:
* ETL Tools (Oracle, Pentaho, Informatica)
* Data Transformation
* Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Great Communicator
* Ability to manage Stakeholders
- 6-18 Months Contract
- Local candidates Preferred
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client has a reputation for leading innovation in their area of expertise. They are a multinational corporation, but operate in smaller, nimble units responsive to their client needs. The focus of this company is on providing IT technologies and services. They have excellent facilities, great people and a stellar café!
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (Jalpa@maxonic.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: Agile, Scrum, Scrum master, Project, program, manager, Business intelligence, Data analytics, ETL, Pentaho, Oracle, Informatica