14030 – Release / Deployment Engineer
Our client is the well-known video conferencing company. They currently have a requirement for a Release / Deployment Engineer to work in their San Jose, CA facility. This is Contract to hire role. On site interview and on-site work – must.
- 5-10 years hands-on experience as a Release and Deployment Manager.
- Experience releasing and deploying Enterprise Business Applications such as Oracle, SAP, IDEALLY SFDC, Workday or Zuora
- Able to organize, document, automate, and deliver software product throughout the SDLC.
- Manage the build and release lifecycle for the client’s applications environments
- Planning the release roadmap
- Scheduling the releases
- Overseeing the releases
- Co-ordinate with various teams
- Hold regular meetings to review the release plans, releases in progress and completed releases
- Participate in CAB meetings from a release perspective
- Conduct periodic reviews with respect to release readiness, schedule reviews, Go/No Go reviews
- Provide weekly/monthly release reports to management team
- Implement rollback plan in case of release failure
- Define and own the release process and tools, enhance it as required
- Manage build and release toolsets, and ongoing maintenance and enhancements
- Analyze previous release reports and plan corrective actions to improve the overall release process
- Create deployment, run books and implementation plans
- Duration: Contract to Hire
- Location: San Jose, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work authorization, current location, and employment preferences) You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com or call me at 408-739-4900 Ext 123.