Staff Software Engineer (Network Security) - 14042
Our client helps the world’s leading communication companies test their latest technologies. They provide a service, without which, the pace of technological advancement in the industry would slow to a crawl. The client is currently in urgent need of a Staff Software Engineer with strong Network Security experience for their Plano, TX facility. This role is Fulltime Permanent and needs candidates with who doesn’t work on the US work permit. Onsite interview and onsite work.
- We are looking for an experienced C/C++ developer who has various expertise in Linux based programming, network security protocols.
- Candidates should have good familiarity with TCP/IP IPV4/6, SSL/OpenSSL network protocols. Experience in security and/or privacy work and is an expert in systems security, applications security, network security, IoT, data protection and infrastructure privacy, cryptography or automated malware analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- 8+ years of experience in similar job requirement is needed.
- Professional software development, including Linux based programming, network security, TCP/IP stack, OpenSSL, and development of network protocols.
- Proficient in software development of networking technologies and protocols (such as TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, encryption, OpenSSL).
- C/C++ including complex debugging.
- Strong problem-solving skills, experienced in complex debugging on Linux OS for L3-L7 protocol application, very familiar with GDB, GPROF etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms, and Linux Operating systems;
- Plus, to have experience working with network drivers, high-performance network traffic load generators, or similar technologies.
- Location: Plano, TX
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (Work authorization, current location, employment preferences). Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.