Sr Network Security Architect - 14053
Our client is the fastest-growing security company. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. They are in currently in need of Sr. Network Security Architect in their Santa Clara, CA location.
- Work as part of a collaborative, multidiscipline team and provide technical subject matter expertise in the field of network security engineering and operations
- Provides support in the translation of business requirements into telecommunications (e.g. LAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs and orders. Understands how the overarching INFOSEC and COMSEC security requirements for the enterprise
- Performs a full range of complex network designs encompassing multiple technologies and technology layers (LAN, WAN, WIFI, OS, etc.) within a single, enterprise network. Evaluate new network technologies and makes recommendations regarding the integration of these technologies into the existing network infrastructure. Plans new designs and configurations for integration into the enterprise network, using knowledge of the performance characteristics and network interconnect points to ensure effective integration and optimal network security and performance.
- Provide support to include installation, configuration, and tier III support for network and security technologies including local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), PKI, 2FA etc. Run simulated tests to validate network security of LAN, WAN, WIFI and systems. Configure/test/maintain network infrastructure that connects to enterprise architecture. Needs to have knowledge of network intrusion detection
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a high-end network security engineering capacity
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of network operations experience is required. Two of which are preferably in a management or technical leadership role.
- Expert level knowledge of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN technologies to include private wireless networking.
- Expert level knowledge in switching technologies and data center networking technologies
- Advanced working knowledge of routing technologies and routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF and/or EIGRP.
- Working knowledge of Telco service provisioning/implementation process.
- In depth knowledge and proven experience with network management and network diagnostic and troubleshooting tools/techniques.
- In depth knowledge and proven experience with network capacity planning.
- In depth knowledge of Palo Alto Networks, Arista, Cisco, Aruba
- Experience with scripting and/or automation of network tasks. Must be familiar with DevSec Ops
· Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
· Full time position
· Location: Santa Clara, CA
· Local candidates strongly preferred
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to directly email Kanchan Raghatate (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 106.
Key words: Security, Network, LAN, WAN, Voice Video, Network Design, Network Security, TCP, IP