14058- Performance Engineer
We are looking for a Performance Analyst/Architect and Operations Lead and Operations lead to focus on Performance Engineer Execution and Analysis and set up Monitoring dashboards.
The Performance Analyst/Architect and Operations Lead will work with teams of Enterprise Architects, Technical Leads, Product Managers, Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, Dev-Ops, Capacity planner and User Interaction Design Engineers.
• Coordinate with Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, and Tech leads in designing and implementing holistic performance test strategies for complete coverage of application landscape.
• Possess solid JAVA and SQL debugging and performance tuning experience that includes garbage collection, heap management, JVM Configuration, V$ table, explain plan, query optimization and other performance-associated areas
• Possess a thorough understanding and hands-on experience of performance testing tools such as HP Loadrunner and other tools.
• Solid programming skills in JAVA, SQL or Perl
• Expert ability to identify performance issues within the J2EE architecture Load balancers, Weblogic, Database(Oracle), Operating System, Network, Software (JAVA) andHardware
• Hands-on experience building enterprise level performance test suites
• Proven ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems Engineers, Database Administrators and other business representatives to collaboratively tune systems
• Experience with mobile, cloud/SaaS, big data, or analytics is a huge plus.
• Minimum 6 years employment of Monitoring, Dashboard analytics, performance engineering experience - benchmark testing, performance analysis, tuning and developing software benchmarks, capacity planning and other performance engineering-related work.
• Minimum 6 years creating Dashboards, performance test automation
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field from an accredited institute
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Pleasanton, CA