IOS Developer - 14089
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are looking for the IOS Developer This position is Contract-To-Hire and located in Pleasanton, California. This role is open for the W2 candidates.
- Participate in the new implementations and enhancements of mobile apps
- Participate in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new mobile tools and technologies.
- Minimum 4 year of proven experience building commercial mobile applications
- Minimum 8 years of experience in developing software applications.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience building native iPhone/iPad apps using XCode and Objective-C
- Extensive consuming SOAP/REST web services.
- Extensive experience with XML Schemas, AJAX, WSDL, WADL
- Strong understanding of mobile application security
- Experience with Java J2EE or Android is a huge plus
- Experience with writing and tuning queries to relational databases like Oracle, DB2 etc. is a plus.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
- W2 candidates only, Local to Bay Area, CA candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.