Network & Security Engineer, 14103– (contract 6 months), Portland, OR
Our client provides financing products for homeowners to make energy efficient home improvements. Currently they are looking for a Network & Security Engineer to work out of their Portland, OR office. This is a 6 months contract position.
- Install, configure and maintain network and security solutions.
- Ability to understand and support security (firewall, VPN, Radius, 802.1x) applications in a networking environment.
- Supporting enterprise wireless networks.
- Administer and ensure maintenance and updating of all Security Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience managing Palo Alto Networks firewalls is a requirement.
- Experience with routing protocols (OSPF, BGP), WAN/LAN, SSL/IPSEC VPN’s in a large enterprise.
- Hands on, 3+ years, demonstrated experience with Information Infrastructure technologies like network switches, firewalls devices, operating systems and basic information security technologies.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing Aruba switches and access points is desired.
- Solid understanding of AWS security and networking services is highly desired.
- Experience implementing and managing internal BGP routing and OSPF redistribution.
- Experience managing Aerohive switches and access points would be nice to have.
· Location: Portland, OR
What’s in it for You?
· Competitive pay
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
· Ample opportunities for personal development.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the longterm career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and feel free to email Mani (email@example.com) or call at 408-739-4900 Ext 125 to know more about the role.
Key Words: PaloAlto fire walls experience and BGP is Must