Business Analyst – Oracle Techno -Functional Position 14110
Our client a company that provides modular mid-range and high-end computer data storage systems, software and services. They have a requirement for a Business Analyst – Oracle Techno -Functional to work in their Englewood, CO facility.
This is a Contract position.
• Interact with supply chain, finance and other business groups as necessary to create requirements documents, functional design, data mapping, process flows.
• Create stories and help with estimation and completion.
• Create functional test plans, cases, and scripts based on functional specifications and analysis of desired business outcomes.
• Provide feedback on software usability and user experience.
• Perform regression and integration testing and coordinate on UAT sessions and communication with the users.
• Participate in overall SDLC and project release efforts ranging in scope from small to large.
• Configure and maintain test environments as necessary to support test efforts and ensure proper defect tracking
The successful candidate should have the following skill sets:
• BS Computer Science, Information Systems Management or similar.
• Proven 4+ years of Business Analyst experience with Enterprise Applications
• 8+ years of 'Hands-on' experience with Oracle ERP systems, preferably R12, with strong knowledge of functional processes, setups and flows for Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Shipping Execution, Purchasing, Costing, Financial modules
• Good understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounting processes
• Experience with implementation of Oracle ERP and customs bonded warehouse in China will be highly preferred
• Strong technical background with an ability to evaluate customizations in Oracle EBS, PL/SQL packages and procedures, system setups with a focus to understand and enhance current solutions
• Experience on building Integrations and interfaces to and from Oracle EBS
• Experience in test planning, test case documentation and test effort estimations
• Agile project delivery experience
What’s in it for You:
· Excellent facilities and great location.
· Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
· Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client was recognized by Ethisphere Magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. They participated in "Best Places to Work" lists globally, achieving a position on FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for 3 consecutive years running, 2012, 2013 and 2014
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email Bhavana Mathur(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 105.
Key Words: Business Analyst, Oracle, Supply Chain Management