We are looking for a performance engineer who has strong skill set in scripting and execution to work in Pleasanton, CA immediately.
- Understand and collect the non-functional requirements from different stakeholders
- Experience in creating work load model based on usage patterns and growth projections
- Ability to clearly characterize system performance to stakeholders
- Strong experience in scripting with HP Load runner and JMeter tools. Preferably experience with Web, RDP, Citrix and web services protocols
- Experience in designing different types of scenarios like Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability etc.
- Analyze the test results and produce the reports and present to the management for key decisions
- Good understanding on end to end application performance monitoring in multi-tier environments. Experience with CA Wily Introscope, BMC and App dynamics are preferable.
- Exposure to public and private cloud environments
- Preferable if he/she has domain knowledge on Supply chain and Retail operation and Marketing/Merchandising.
- Understand the JVM performance and Mainframe systems
- UNIX or Linux experience
- SQL server or Oracle experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Pleasanton, CA