14203 - Senior Data Integration Developer
Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced Senior Data Integration Developer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The Senior Data Integration Developer is responsible to lead, design and develop data integration programs and processes to support projects and Information Management demand. Through designing, developing, testing, and code review, this position will be responsible for ensuring technical designs and implementation are consistent with requirements and data integration best practices as well as in adherence with architecture standards and processes. The individual will work with other members of the Information Management team to ensure the data integration end-to-end implementation meet business requirements and solution design using best practices in ETL/ELT processes, SQL, messaging, scripting, RDBMS using combination of technologies like RDBMS (Teradata, SQL Server), DataStage, GolgenGate, Python, R.
• Consume business requirements and creates technical design and supporting documentation for data integration development, including ETL/ELT, web services, Real-time messaging, and scripting, etc.Lead and develop data integration components including extraction jobs, transformations, and load programs.
• Develop data integration components including extraction jobs, transformations, and load programs.
• Create technical design documentation in adherence to business, source system, target system, and solution architecture requirements.
• Collaborate with Information Management team members to ensure data integration design and implementation is in accordance with other design components and meets end-state requirements.
• Ensure effective internal controls by monitoring data integration solution performance.
• Actively resolve code defects discovered in testing.
• Work closely with the Information Management organization to assess/communicate data changes and the resulting technology impacts.
• Review and decide on recommendations from engineers.
• Participate in the selection of tools and vendors.
• Understand the upstream and downstream data impacts and applies business rules used to govern data transformations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent education and experience;
• At least 5 years of experience with data integration component design and implementation in the Information Management discipline.
• Experience with data integration and engineering with tools like SQL, Python, Hadoop Stacks.
• Experience in hospitality operations and/or relevant industry knowledge.
• Experience with AWS/Azure, NOSQL, Spark, R.
• Experience with big data architectures and platforms.
• Plus to have experience with Oracle GoldenGate.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you (US work permit, current location, employment preferences). Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2297.