14263 – Sr. Software / Systems Engineer
Our client is a global investment firm and they are currently in need of an experienced Sr. Software / Systems Engineer. This position is a Contract to Hire role and is open at Rancho Cordova, CA location. This role can work with W2 candidates only. Onsite interview and onsite work - MUST
- We are looking for a Software Engineer with .net and SQL The primary responsibility will be Production support of a vendor application (GAIN Security Master) that administers the management of financial securities reference data. This includes, but not limited to, analyzing and troubleshooting production support tickets, making configuration/rule changes, working on version upgrades, supporting server patches and creating automated test scripts in the application.
- Perform product configuration and extensions programming. Analyze, design, and implement solutions including business processes, application enhancements, interfaces, and reports. Reviews and updates source code incorporating advanced business domain knowledge.
- Develop high and low level application design artifacts including process flows, data model and interfaces based on maintenance, operations, and performance standards. Ensure all technical deliverables are consistent with product and architectural standards & guidelines.
- Coordinate the design activities with the development team (both internal and vendors), to ensure that requirements are met, and technology and product standards are followed. Create automated test scripts and conducts unit and integration testing.
- Provides production support. Troubleshoots, resolves and identifies root cause for unique production issues. Coordinates release activities, ensuring that audit requirements are met. Plans and coordinates implementation activities, general system maintenance, and vendor upgrades. Monitors and assesses overall system health, capacity, and provides recommendations to management. Negotiates with vendors to resolve issues. Coordinates Disaster Recovery activities.
- Triage and prioritize business opportunities. Research and facilitate the resolution of business users’ functional gaps. Identify, recommend and implement system enhancements that result in increased quality, efficiencies, maintainability and scalability to system.
- Distill and document business functional and technical requirements, including detailed process documentation. Interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for product, and downstream applications. Ensure documentation is kept up-to-date as changes are introduced into the environment.
- Must be able n W2 payment term
- Position type: Contract to Hire role
- Position location: Rancho Cordova, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d (US work permit, current location, etc ). Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299