14350 – Sr. Platform Software Engineer
Our client is a market leader in enterprise security solutions. They offer an integrated portfolio of security products that combat advanced threats. They currently have a requirement for Sr Software Engineer with Linux Platform development experience. The position is permanent and in Mountain View, CA.
As a member of the platform team, you will design and develop framework that will be utilized by other teams.
- B.S. degree or equivalent in computer science with 5 years related industry experience
- Background developing applications using C/C++ and Python
- Experience developing multithreaded system applications under Linux OS (preferably CentOS)
- Good design skills to build complex applications from scratch
- Solid debugging, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Prior expertise with virtualization technologies (KVM, XEN)
- Knowledge of advanced Linux concepts (Namespaces, Cgroups)
- Experience with micro service-oriented architectures
- Understanding of cybersecurity and PKI technologies
- Expertise with Linux file systems, memory management and overall system boot sequence
- Hands on experience with L2/L3 Networking Protocols, TCP/IP stack, IPv4/IPv6, VLAN, Link Aggregation protocols, SNMP protocol, and Network Virtualization Encapsulation protocols (i.e. VxLAN, GENEVE)
- Background with SystemD, JournalD and FirewallD
- Fulltime Permanent role
- Location – Mountain View, CA
- Local candidates only
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-400-2299