Senior Web AEM developer - 14385
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Senior Web AEM developer, to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is a Contract/Contract to Hire and is at their Pleasanton, CA facility.
- Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools -- Adobe AEM and existing designs.
- Provide guidance on latest technology trends and future directions
- Analyze highly complex business requirements.
- Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Use Agile SCRUM to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
- Familiarity with backend service layer integration (authentication/3rd party feeds) using Ajax, REST API.
- Familiarity and working knowledge with Content Management Systems.
- Well versed with best practices of designing responsive web applications
- Well versed with the latest trends in web and mobile space.
- Familiar with UI unit testing and performance testing tools.
- Familiar with Jenkins or similar continuous integration tools, SVN or similar source code management systems.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract length: 6 Months (Possibility of Extension)
- Position type: Contract/Contract to hire
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate at (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 106