Senior SAP CRM Analyst
Analyze business requirements and existing processes; recommend, design, develop, and customize SAP solutions to automate and improve processes and procedures for customer relationship management; write technical specifications; define project scope; perform feasibility analysis; develop ABAP programs; create user interface; perform full life cycle implementation; enhance system functionality; optimize system performance; perform system integration and configuration; prepare test scenarios; participate in integration testing and user acceptance testing to study system functionality and performance; provide support to less experienced SAP developers in solutions design and implementation; write detailed use cases; prepare and review technical design documents; provide user training and support; and troubleshoot technical problems. Requirements – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related field of study and five years of SAP experience. Experience must be post-baccalaureate and progressive. Five years of work experience with customer relationship management solutions design, development, and implementation using SAP CRM, ABAP, SAP XI, SQL, Oracle database, and Unix. Work in Santa Clara, CA. Travel and/or relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the US may be required.
Please refer to Job No. MAX14-0801 when submitting resume.
Submit resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2542 South Bascom Avenue, Suite 190
Campbell, CA 95008
F: (408) 716-2420
Recruiting is an art, requiring equal parts of technical savvy, hard work, and intuition. Are you a recruiting artist? If so, Maxonic is ready for you to join the team. We are looking for recruiters with a dogged persistence, creativity, and a drive to succeed. Most of all, we need recruiters who love building lasting relationships, and who are committed to working with and helping people.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The most important tool for recruiters is their intuition, honed from years of experience working with a broad variety of candidates and technologies. Networking skills are essential along with an expert level grasp of LinkedIn and all its features and functions. Acumen with job boards is also important – Monster, Dice, etc. If you have this much, you’ve probably have all the other skills we’re looking for.
You must be currently authorized to work in the US and reside in the San Francisco Bay Area to be considered for this position.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org code Recruiter in the subject of the email.
• You will be responsible for managing a defined territory or accounts, work to establish new and grow existing relationships, selling our Technology Staffing services.
• Employees are extensively trained in-house to understand the overall industry, our position within the industry, and processes that apply to staffing worldwide.
• The role may require travel within the US to establish new business relationships.
• Prefer two years of Sales or Account Management or Customer Service experience. We will train candidates with no prior experience in technology staffing, but prefer some client relationship management experience.
• Must have a proven track record of opening new accounts, and management of ongoing client relationships.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop and maintain professional relationships with client managers and senior executives.
• Master’s in Business Administration or equivalent.
Please email your resume to email@example.com code AccountManager in the subject of the email.
Big Data Analyst
Dive into the deep end of the Big Data pool. Don’t just dip your toes in. Become an expert with the leading and the latest big data technology platforms and help clients implement their solution. We are looking for an energetic and committed individual with a passion to learn new tools and technologies. The role will include project scoping, analysis, installation, testing and support of various big data platforms. This is an unparalleled, high impact opportunity to help drive Maxonic forward.
Desired Skills and Experience:
This will be a client facing role and you need to be not only tech savvy, but people savvy. You will also need:
• Undergraduate or Master’s Degree, preferably in Information Science or Computer Science.
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Hyperbolic passion for the latest technologies and how they can help clients use them to derive real value;
• The ability to listen more than talk, understand what your being told (even reading between the lines), and respond accordingly;
• Experience with UNIX and Windows to the level at which you feel comfortable on the command line interface;
• Good knowledge and experience with scripting languages (bash) and application development experience with Java, Python and/or .NET; and
• Experience with databases and analytical tools is helpful.
• Experience in data mining, data analysis and data modeling.
• Experience with SQL and statistical tools such as R, SAS and SPSS.
This role will be based in Campbell, CA, but may require 50-80% travel both locally and within the US.
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org code BigData in the subject of the email.