Our client helps the world’s leading communication companies test their latest technologies. They provide a service, without which, the pace of technological advancement in the industry would slow to a crawl. The client is currently in urgent need of a Senior Product Manager, Applications and Security, who will be part of a team responsible for developing the network security test components and content for the award-winning Client’s Avalanche product family
Client is seeking an outstanding Senior Product Manager for the Applications and Security Business Unit. This is a hands-on role handling the day-to-day activities of product management. The Senior Product Manager will work daily with the assigned agile development teams to make sure product development projects remain on schedule as well as accept completed user stories and defect fixes. This role will support pre-sales opportunities and perform market research within assigned market segment and define marketing requirements to assist with product roadmap development.
- Create and maintain competitive strategy that incorporates detailed knowledge of network security markets, physical devices (including a high-level understanding of DPDK, SR-IOV, and cryptographic acceleration), and automation technologies (including REST API).
- Create marketing requirements (MRD) based on customer requirements and translate them into documented use cases and product requirements for engineering.
- Create user stories, including acceptance criteria, that can be completed within a sprint.
- Acceptance of user stories or defects upon completion by scrum teams.
- Review and prioritize product and release backlogs.
- Attend daily scrum meetings to clarify any requirements or defects.
- Attend iteration preplanning, planning, demo and retrospective meetings.
- Experience delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with an Agile/Scrum Process.
- Demonstrated domain experience in layer 4-7 protocols.
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings, both internal & client facing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies related to a wide range of application layer testing including storage, media, and web technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to build trust and strong relationships
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- 5-7+ years of work experience.
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay
- Mid-sized company that is fast growing, profitable and cutting edge.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
- Ample opportunities for professional development as company grows.
- Location: San Jose, CA
About the Client:
This client plays an integral role in health care and has a unique vision for its future. Their software, distribution, and business services play an essential role in order to address and overcome challenges faced today by health care organizations to help them run better and support better health.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.