Our client is a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry. They are looking for a Senior windows engineer for a contract/full time position in Pleasanton, CA.
Seeking a senior windows engineer as part of a team to design and build automated infrastructure to deliver cloud like capabilities. An ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in migrating on-prem windows infrastructure to Azure at a large enterprise company.
- Strong Windows Engineering background in deployment of new projects
- Expertise in Active Directory, LDAP, Exchange
- Strong ADFS
- Expertise with Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with other automation tools in a windows environment
- Must have 10+ years of experience as Windows/Azure engineering
- Must have experience in migrating and automating an on -premise Windows environment to azure and involved in the “stabilization” of that azure environment (not looking for windows admin with day to day admin tasks – must have migration to Azure experience)
- Location : Pleasanton, CA
- Candidates must be based in the bay area/willing to move on their own
- 2 roles Contract(could be CTH) and Permanent position
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123to know more.