Business/Marketing Analyst - 13281
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a Business/Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing marketing effectiveness and tracking key performance metrics. The Business Analyst will be instrumental in helping the Global Marketing and Field Marketing organizations to understand and analyze the engagement-opportunity-bookings waterfall at the product level.
This is a long term Contract position, 11 months based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Analyze, synthesize and track a wide range of data sets, including campaigns, leads, opportunities, events and bookings data
- Partner with field marketing managers from all Geo’s to leverage the Marketing Engaged Scores to fine tune their marketing campaigns
- Prepare, update and analyze dashboards and reports for Global Marketing stakeholders
- Support and prepare quarterly business review decks presented to top VMware Executives
- 7-10 years of marketing and analytics experience with 2-3 years of field marketing experience
- College degree in a related area of study such as Quantitative Marketing, Finance or Statistics
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize large datasets to deliver strategic recommendations
- Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, SQL and advanced statistical modeling
- Strong oral and writing skills to communicate effectively with different audiences
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- 11 months Contract Position
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Local candidates strongly preferred
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay and long term contract, possible Contract to Hire.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to directly email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.