13341 – Sr. Cloud Architect
Our client is worldwide leader in information technologies with products that include hardware, software and services. They have a requirement for a Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect to work in their Engelwood, CO facility. This is a Contract-To-Hire role for the candidate who can work on W2.
We are looking for a Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect who will be accountable for partnering with key roles (e.g. project managers, application owners, business analysts, strategic architects etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits).
- Represent Technology Strategy & Architecture in programs/initiatives
- Support Functional & Technical Requirements gathering and assist in work effort sizing with PM support
- Ensure alignment of initiative and low-level designs against the agreed architectures and technology strategies.
- Promote adherence of designs to policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing business capabilities
- Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
Skills & Requirements:
- 7 + years hands-on familiarity with cloud platforms, Platform-as-a-service (PaaS), APIs, middleware, web services technologies, and security
- Exposure to cloud technologies such AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Experience in independently and effectively building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs)
- 5+ years of experience with REST-based Web Services API implementation
- Familiar with AWS, EC2, S3, Lambda, Gateway, CloudFront/CDNs, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of Git, SVN, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Agile methodologies
- Proficient with Linux, Ubuntu/Debian, BASH scripting
- Experience with AWS networking and security, managing VPCs
- Good understanding of cyber-security and ensures security is integrated into all architecture solutions.
- Contract to Hire – NO CTC payment terms, W2 payments terms ONLY
- Local candidates in Colorado are Preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We’d love to hear from you! Please click apply with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.