Java Developer/Kafka - 13394
Our client is one of largest virtualization companies in the world. Their products help streamline how complex applications can be used and viewed. They are a Silicon Valley powerhouse and are currently in need of a senior level Oracle DRG guru for their Peninsula (SF Bay Area) facility. As the DRG subject matter expert, you will have a leading hand in implementing DRG.
- Assist with CICD and Service Reliability tasks supporting shared SAAS services in LogIQ, including Kafka tooling and deployment.
- Provide level 1 and 2 supports for all our existing SaaS shared common services
- Contribute to building newly defined SAAS micro services for Log IQ such as content management service (while addressing referential integrity, naming, building in reach set of features)
- Support software throughout the entire development lifecycle. Including proof of concept, new development, system testing, fixing bugs, performance tuning and production support
- Experience with event-driven or message-driven architecture
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in Server-Side Java (must), XML, API design, Microservices, REST Webservices & RDBMS. (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience working with Cloud deployments and related technology.
- Working knowledge of Kafka is **highly desired**.
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
- Ability to co-ordinate and work with multiple teams including external customers and system implementers.
- Ability to articulate the open issues and reporting status to senior management.
What’s in it for You:
- Long-term contract (up to 6 months + Possibility of extension)
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Ample opportunities for personal development.
About the Client:
This client is radically transforming IT with technologies that improve their customers’ efficiency and profitability. They are an undisputed leader in their domain. They have a superb campus, easy to get to location and outstanding, mouthwatering food served at their on-site café.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. Feel free to email Kanchan Raghatate (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 106.
Key Words: Java, Kafka, Microservices, Web Services, Rest, API, Cloud, SAAS, RDBMS, Database