Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies.
They are currently in need of a Senior Network Engineer (Checkpoint). This position is contract-to-hire and is at their Phoenix, AZ facility
- To validate/upgrade the security networks in large-scale locations including data centers to support the engineering/deployment of a comprehensive Cisco, checkpoint technologies.
- Network delivery comprises of Cisco LAN/WAN, firewall and Cisco/Checkpoint security at the datacenters, corporate offices, retail and supply sites. The engineer should be able to work independently by using the infrastructure standards/guidelines, work directly with PMO for delivery and architect team for remediation.
- The engineer should be available with short notice for L3 troubleshooting as needed basis.
- Checkpoint firewall Cisco ASA Bluecode proxy Cisco LAN/WAN technologies Meraki/Aruba/Cisco Wireless technologies MPLS technologies, ClearPass, Meraki switches and MX, SDN
- W2 Candidates only
- Contract to hire
- Phoenix, AZ
- Local candidates preferred
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume. Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 123