Our client is the travel and entertainment navigator / guide software company. They currently have a requirement of a Junior Release Project manager / Coordinator. The position is 18 months contract and in San Francisco, CA. NO CTC candidate - Sorry
We’re looking for a highly detailed Specialist with the project management skills to help deliver high quality mobile releases. The Release Services team leads the mobile stabilization process and works from development through launch to ensure a positive user experience. We do this by managing the mobile release process and quality assurance programs.
- Drive teams to complete quality checkpoints each day to keep release on schedule Proactively monitor outstanding bugs and drive issues to conclusion Ensure appropriate test plans, bug fixes and experiments are in place prior to launch Lead cross-functionally to resolve product issues
- Become an expert in the functionality and quality of products Test product functionality and find innovative ways to constantly improve this process
- 2+ years mobile release management experience.
- Experience working with mobile platforms
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and prioritize among conflicting.
- Experience in problem solving, particularly of complex, multifaceted issues
- Sorry no CTC candidates
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Position is 18 months contract.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can’t wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. You should also feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 123.