Our direct client is one of the world's leading global hospitality companies. They are currently in urgent need of an experienced System Test Engineer. This Permanent role located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Conceive and develop System Test strategies, assess new System Test technology and develop new System Test processes. In support of management and in partnership with development, ensure test processes, practices and standards are executed for a defined scope of projects. Identify, coordinate and maintain the System Test automation schedule for projects. Responsible for getting the applicable System test environments defined created and “locked down” by implementing change management controls and processes. Work with the Test Center of Excellence (Test CoE) to create detailed System Test plans and to participate in reviews of System Test plans, System Test designs and System Test automation. Right-sizes the testing needs of commercial-off-the-shelf packaged solutions and in-house developed solutions and services to ensure the product/service is production ready. Effectively, communicates and collaborates with Function Test teams.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in systems testing.
• Working knowledge of core development and test processes (e.g., change management, release management, configuration management, requirements management and defect management).
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) – requirement, design, construct, test, implement, and maintenance.
• Working knowledge with all facets of the Test CoE organization and the related development and test technologies.
• Working knowledge of operating systems, hardware, networks, middle-ware, web infrastructure, databases, tools, etc.
• Working knowledge of all phases and types of testing (unit, integration,
• Ability to work with others to develop the System Test standards, processes, metrics, training and tools.
• Ability to implements the System Test strategy within the System Test automation framework.
• Ability to provide input to the test automation strategy.
• Ability to create entry and exit criteria for each of the different System Testing phases. This includes both validation and verification (e.g., Technical Reviews) as applicable.
• Ability to drives test deliverable's on a project basis being responsive to schedule and quality requirements.
• Ability to keep management informed of project schedules, status, issues and metrics.
• Ability to report Defect Reports promptly and thoroughly for defects & enhancement.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Nevada Gaming License and Michigan Gaming License may be required
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Lydia Vasilyeva (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 408-739-4900 x 113.