Business Systems Analyst (Retail)– 13507
Our client is one of largest retailers in the world. Yet their IT department is nimble and dynamic, and works with cutting edge technologies. They are currently in need of an experienced Business Systems Analyst (Retail), to work as part of a team on multiple high visibility projects. This position is contract and is at their East Bay (SF Bay) facility.
• Shape solutions to fit business objectives in the Supply Chain Warehouse Management domain in the capacity of a business systems analyst..
• Knowledge and ability to use and administer the organization's technology practices, standards and procedures
• Knowledge of organization's total Information Technology (IT) environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of marketplace experience, developments and trends related to the Information Technology (IT) function.
• Consult with the business clients to understand and assess business process under review.
• Analyze business processes, fit-gap analysis, inefficiencies and risks to determine appropriate process and systems design.
- 4 year degree (Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or relational functional field) and/or equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 6+ years of business analysis and /or functional experience with some experience as a Product Owner on agile software projects. MBA a plus. Domain or Functional knowledge desired.
- Significant experience in Retail (specifically Pricing, Promotion Planning, Deal Management, Item Management) Domain is desired. .
- Significant experience with Data Analysis is preferred. Demonstrated hands-on knowledge of SQL against any RDBM is a requirement. Oracle, DB2 and Teradata are preferred.
- Demonstrated use Requirements gathering Tools like Requisite PRO, HP suite and wireframes is highly desired.
- Strong working knowledge of EXCEL and VISIO is a requirement.
- Ability to successfully partner with vendors/agencies and internal stakeholders; ability to work within a cross-functional team environment where teams are sometimes located remotely.
- Strong ability to prioritize and resolve technical issues within the broader project team.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Position type: Contract to Hire
- Position location: Pleasanton, CA
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive pay for contract and permanent positions, with excellent stability and opportunity for growth.
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent, diverse and experienced team.
- Work on multiple projects allows you to get experience with a variety of technologies and teams.
About the Client:
This client has a strong reputation as a responsible corporate citizen and has long been committed to improving the quality of life in the communities they serve. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, they ensure that employees are continually strengthening their skill set and developing as individuals. Their facilities are modern, clean and comfortable.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Feel free to email Jalpa Mehta (email@example.com) or call 408-739-4900 x 114.
Key Words: IT, information technology, Business System Analyst, BSA, Supply Chain, Retail, warehouse, management